Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 (half) cup grated cheese
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni
- 1 cup broccoli
- Cook the macaroni as per instructions on the packet.
- When there is 5 minutes cooking time left add in the broccoli.
- In a separate pan add the butter and let it melt.
- Once melted add in the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Keep whisking whilst slowly adding in the milk. Once you have a thick sauce add in the cheese.
- Once you have a smooth cheese sauce add in the macaroni and broccoli.
This dish is suitable for babies that are 2-3 months into weaning and have started to try new textures. For smaller babies you can mash the broccoli before adding into the sauce and cut up the macaroni into smaller pieces.