- 1 sheet puff pastry/puff pastry block
- Tomato puree
- 1 egg or milk
- Pre heat oven to 100 C or 180C if Fan oven
- If you have a puff pastry block then roll out the pastry (about 4-5mm thick)
- Top the puff pastry with puree then oregano and then cheese.
- you can add as many toppings as you like (sweetcorn, spinach work well)
- Roll the puff pastry (Length way works better - you get small pinwheels)
- Slice them into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Egg wash each slice (can use milk instead).
- Place in the oven for 18 minutes.